Thursday, November 21, 2013

String ball chained for outside. This is too cute hanging the bals like this! I'm doing this all over our wedding in peacock colors! Purple, navy and teal blues, brown and a white with a mist of gold spray paint on it. Green is already in the venue, so I'll leave that out.

LOVE this little garden shed
LOVE this little garden shed
Click here to download
String ball chained for outside. This is too cute hanging the bals like this! I'm doing this all over our wedding in peacock colors! Purple, navy and teal blues, brown and a white with a mist of gold spray paint on it. Green is already in the venue, so I'll leave that out.
String ball chained for outside.    This is too cute hanging the bals like this! I'm doing this all over our wedding in peacock colors! Purple, navy and teal blues, brown and a white with a mist of gold spray paint on it. Green is already in the venue, so I'll leave that out.
Click here to download
How to Make a Mason Jar Herb Garden
How to Make a Mason Jar Herb Garden
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment